Playa del Rey, CA 90293
Project Partners is seeking a Senior BIM Manager for a client in the LA area. Our ideal BIM Manager will have at least 10 years of experience and strong working knowledge Revit MEP/Structure and Navisworks.
BIM Manager responsibilities:
- Review and manage BIM model content while checking for errors/inconsistencies
- Ensure multidisciplinary spatial coordination for all projects
- Create Modeling procedure for exporting Revit content to analysis and visualization software and to other BIM software (Digital Projects, Civil 3D, RISA, SAP, etc.)
- Develop and maintain models for wastewater treatment
- Write scripts and program tools to optimize productivity
- Maintain current knowledge of BIM technology and interoperability standards
- Develop BIM and CAD standards
- Bacehelors degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related field
- Must have 10+ years of professional experience in BIM using AutoCAD and Revit
- Must have 3-5 years of experience 3D design in AutoCAD and Revit
- Familiarity with calculation capabilities of Revit MEP and interoperability with other programs including Civil 3D
- Must have experience with BIM workflows
- Proficiency in recent versions of Autodesk BIM, MicroStation, AutoCAD, Revit software is required
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects at once
- Must be team-oriented, have a hands-on approach, and strong problem-solving abilities
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing