Associate Civil Engineer - Solid Waste
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Project Partners is seeking an associate-level civil engineer with at least 5-10 years of solid waste experience to assist our client in the San Bernardino area. Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of design and/or project management experience working on solid waste, landfill, or recycling facility projects.
Associate Public Works Engineer Responsibilities:
- Perform design work for landfill, solid waste management/diversion, drainage, and water distribution projects
- Perform plan review and QA/QC to ensure environmental regulatory compliance for solid waste
- Perform quantity calculations for land use and solid waste processing
- Develop and monitor project construction schedules
- Develop RFPs including drawings, calculations, specifications, and plans
- Plan and direct the work of lower-level engineering staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 5-10 years of landfill/solid waste management experience required
- PE or E.I.T. preferred
- Strong working knowledge of solid waste processing, recycling, and composting practices and regulations
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing