Assistant Water Engineer
santa ana, ca Anaheim, CA 92805
Project Partners is seeking an Assistant Water Engineer for our client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal Assistant Water Engineer candidate will have at least 1-2 years of water/wastewater design experience and strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation.
Associate Water Engineer responsibilities:
- Design and prepare plans/specifications for water distribution capital improvement projects including pipelines, wells, booster stations, treatment facilities, and reservoirs
- CAD Drafting of water projects using MicroStation or Auto CAD
- Prepare engineering calculations, studies, investigations, and estimates
- Assist with the development of bid documents and RFPs
- Coordinate project schedules, track progress and ensure project delivery dates are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of water/wastewater experience
- I.T. preferred, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of Auto CAD and/or MicroStation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing