Assistant Engineer - Solid Waste
Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana, CA 92701
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Assistant Engineer with 1 to 2 years of engineering related experience. Solid Waste or public works project experience solid waste is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under supervision of a Civil Engineer, the Assistant Engineer will aid in a variety of field and office professional engineering projects to plan, design and review the construction of solid waste projects.
- Assist with review of plans of consulting engineering firms performing work for the County and evaluates their performance.
- Gathers technical data required for planning of a wide variety of civil engineering projects; provides technical expertise to a variety of agencies and the public; may work on cooperative agreements with other agencies.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with EIT or P.E. desirable.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing