Assessment District Analyst
Anaheim, CA 92808
Project Partners is seeking an Assessment District Analyst to assist our client in the Yorba Linda area. Our ideal Assessment District Analyst candidate will have at least 3-5 years of landscape assessment district experience and strong budgeting/contract administration experience.
Assessment District Analyst responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee 47 separate assessment districts/LMAD zones including some within neighborhoods, arterial streets, and medians
- Monitor Assessment District and maintenance finances and budgeting
- Interfacing directly with the general public regarding inquiries concerning Prop. 218
- Researching and staying up to date on changes in laws affecting property taxes and voter approval
- Perform contract administration for landscape maintenance projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of Assessment District experience
- Strong working knowledge of local and state laws concerning property taxation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing