Bloomington, CA 92316
Project Partners is seeking a GIS Manager for a client in the Fontana area. Our ideal GIS Manager will have at least 10 years of experience managing water/wastewater related GIS projects.
GIS Manager responsibilities:
- Serve as project manager on GIS related water projects, analyze information system needs and recommend solutions and appropriate hardware/software to meet those needs
- Develop procedures for GIS data capture, formatting, integration, retrieval, updating, mapping, analysis, and documentation
- Oversee the analysis of critical data using GIS, CAD, Modeling, and other digital tools to plot data and produce high quality maps, drawings, exhibits, and reports
- Create and implement databases for the storage and retrieval of GIS information and validate input sources for GIS layers and tables
- Attend department/group meetings and serve as representative for the GIS Department on various IT related communities
- Oversee the maintenance and updates of county/city data including parcels, subdivisions, tax areas, streets, and other physical attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or civil engineering is strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least 5 years working with GIS on water/wastewater projects
- Strong working knowledge of MicroStation and Windows Server Network Administrative Tools
- Experience in geodatabase design and administration
- Strong working knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop, Arc GIS Online, and ArcGIS Server
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing