Water/Wastewater Project Manager
Perris, CA 92572 | Full Time
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to act as Water/Wastewater Project Manager for a public-sector client in Perris. The selected individual will assist with development and implementation of multiple projects in the region
The selected individual will help manage various reclaimed water CIP projects, develop project scope, handle consultant RFPs, and manage both design and construction through completion. He/she will also review and comment on technical reports prepared by others; prepare agenda reports, and other written correspondence.
Project Partners’ employees serve as the project managers for many public-sector organizations, directly managing Capital Improvement Program projects. Because of this experience, 80% percent of our engineers get hired by public agencies as project managers and project engineers. This is a great opportunity to gain management skills, make critical contacts, and move one’s career into the public sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience involving design, construction, and inspection of water or wastewater projects
- Professional Registration preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid CA ID or Driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing