Water Operations Manager
Lakewood, CA 90712
Project Partners is seeking a Water Operations Manager to assist a public-sector client in the Lakewood area. Our ideal candidate is Senior Water Operator, Water Operations Manager/Superintendent, or a retiree who was a Water Operations Manager, Supervisor, or Superintendent. Experience with the operations of microfiltration, Reverse osmosis, ultraviolet light, and other treatment processes is required.
Water Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist the client evaluate and determine possible water operations programs and staff for water treatment and distribution
- Establish goals, objectives, schedules, and methods for water production, treatment, and distribution
- Prepare and manage water operations budget
- Document Operational procedures for various treatment plants
- Manage and coordinate with consultants, engineers, contractors, and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Water Science, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of water operations experience
- Possession of a valid CA Grade 5 Water Treatment Operator Certification (T5) - Desired
- Possession of a valid CA Grade 3 Water Distribution Certification (D3) - Desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and reliable means of transportation
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing