Water Operation Utility Manager
Pico Rivera, CA 90660 | Part Time
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Water Operation Project Manager to assist the City of Pico Rivera on a part-time interim basis. The selected individual will oversee regulatory reporting and compliance as well as provide general project management and oversight on water quality, backflow, reclaimed water, sewer, and storm drain programs. The Utility manager will be responsible for administration and long-term planning for the Water Division, though they will not oversee day to day field operations. This position is ideal for a public-sector retiree looking for flexible part-time work.
- 5 years of experience in water system operation, maintenance development, and regulatory compliance for municipal utility systems with at least 3 years in an administrative or supervisory role
- Possession of a Grade 3 Water Distribution Operator Certificate issued by the California State Water Resources Control Board
- Possession of a Grade T3 Water Treatment Operator Certificate issued by the California State Water Resources Control Board
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing