Water Engineering Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90040
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Engineer, PE with strong public sector water engineering management experience to assist our public-sector client for 2 to 3 months to manage and water engineering department. Responsibilities will be to support department objectives and assist in addressing critical issues related to the capital improvement program, operations and maintenance, asset management, recycled water development projects, and other technical issues facing the District. This will include but not be limited to:
- Assist staff with the management of capital improvement projects already in process, and help staff with capital improvement project planning.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to operations and maintenance of the District’s recycled water distribution system.
- Provide quality control and technical oversight for capital improvement projects, operations and maintenance, and recycled water connection initiatives.
- Support development and evaluation of engineering plans and specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 20+ years of water engineering experience
- Professional Registration
- Ability to supervise subordinate staff, in Project managing, Board interface, planning, and scheduling
- Strong use of initiative, discretion, and judgement within established procedures
- Ability to manage situations and staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing