Water Design Engineer
Covina, CA 91724
Project Partners is seeking an experienced water design engineer for a client in the San Dimas area. Ideal candidates will have at least 1-3 years of experience designing pipeline for water distribution and treatment.
Water Design Engineer responsibilities:
- Creating designs for a range of water supply and distribution projects
- Preparing design plans and specifications using AutoCAD
- Review and evaluate plans from other designers
- Prioritizing assigned design projects within area of responsibility
- Monitor and report on design project schedules
- Performing QA/QC on design projects by other engineers and consultants
- Review and approve submittals and field changes during construction phase
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years of water design experience
- E.I.T. or P.E. preferred
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Prior Internship and/or related consulting experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing