Water CAD Designer
Santa Ana, CA 92703
Project Partners is seeking a Water CAD Designer to assist a public-sector client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal Water CAD Designer will have at least 3-5 years of water CAD drafting experience and strong working knowledge of MicroStation.
Water Design Engineer responsibilities:
- Preparing design plans and specifications using MicroStation
- With limited oversight, design a range of municipal water distribution and treatment systems
- Review and evaluate plans from other designers
- Monitor and report on design project schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited university
- Minimum 3-5 years of water design experience
- Strong working knowledge of MicroStation
- Prior Internship and/or related consulting experience preferred
- Completion of FE exam strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing