Wastewater Process Engineer
Los Angeles, CA 90017 | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Wastewater Process Engineer to assist a large public-sector organization in the LA area. Our ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience in wastewater process and operations engineering and will assist leading edge wastewater treatment projects. Responsibilities include writing pre-design reports and process descriptions, preparing process flow diagrams, and performing general wastewater troubleshooting as needed.
The selected individual will have strong working knowledge of wastewater process engineering principles, sanitary engineering chemistry and microbiology, proper conduct of wastewater treatment plant operations, regulations affecting wastewater treatment, wastewater treatment processes design, pipe and open channel hydraulics, and project management principles and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering or related field from an accredited college/university
- Professional registration preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Process Engineering with at least 5 years in the Wastewater field
- Prior design and process description writing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing