Wastewater Maintenance Manager
Oxnard, CA 93030 | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for an Interim Wastewater Maintenance Manager to serve a public-sector client in the Oxnard area. Our ideal candidate is an experienced Maintenance Manager with 7 years of experience in the wastewater field as well as a State Water Resources Control Board Grade 4 or 5 Wastewater Treatment Operator Certificate. This position is ideal for a retiree.
The selected individual will plan, manage, oversee, and direct the operations and maintenance of the wastewater, wastewater pre-treatment program, recycled water, and storm water systems and facilities within the Wastewater Division of the Public Works Departments. They will also continuously monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; assess and monitor workload; identify opportunities for improvement; Select, train, and evaluate assigned personnel; and advise City Council, planning commission, the City Manager, and other relevant parties on wastewater/recycled water-related issues.
- Minimum 7 years Water/Wastewater Management Experience
- SWRCB Grade 4 or 5 Wastewater Treatment Operator Certificate is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing