Utility Plan Check
Santa Ana, CA 92702 | Part Time
Project Partners is seeking a Utility Plan Check Engineer to assist a local municipality. The selected individual will conduct plan review on drawings involving telecom, water, sewer, pavement replacement, and utility relocation. Our ideal candidate will be a Senior Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of experience in a design and/or plan-review role, working on projects involving utility relocation. Experience working with a public-sector agency is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University of College
- Professional Registration is highly desirable
- 10 or more years of experience in a design or plan review role on public works or transportation projects
- Prior experience on projects involving utility relocation and pavement replacement
- Knowledge of construction methods, techniques, and materials
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing