Transportation Project Manager
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Project Partners is seeking a Transportation Project Manager who is has a good understanding of the delivery process for a transportation (road) project such as design, environmental, utility, right of way, and construction.
Typical duties: review project scope of work for new work; identify area of concerns, analyze alternative design solutions and provide final recommendations for improvements; identify environmental and right-of-way needs; calculate quantities and prepare cost estimates, prepare project scope documents; attend meetings and prepare minutes; perform field reviews/investigations; review PS&E prepared by others, etc. Type of projects include; but are not limited to pavement improvements, road widening, retaining walls, traffic signals, sidewalks, ADA curb ramps, drainage, guardrails, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from accredited college or university
- 5-10 years of transportation and/or public works project management experience
- E. or E.I.T. desired
- Public sector experience is highly desirable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing