Stormwater Quality Engineer
Santa Ana, CA 92702
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Stormwater Engineer to assist a local Municipality in North Orange County. Our ideal candidate is a Senior Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of stormwater quality experience working for public sector organizations.
The selected individual will manage NPDES storm water permits, water body total maximum daily load requirements, construction site erosion control and post construction runoff control, and represent the city on various regional and local storm water committees. They may also be asked to supervise construction and maintenance work on roadways, storm drains or sidewalks; respond to citizen’s questions/complaints concerning stormwater and erosion requests; and Interpret water quality testing data.
This position is ideal for a retiree with city stormwater experience looking for flexible part-time work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of stormwater experience
- Strong working knowledge of NPDES regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid Driver’s license
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing