Sr. Wastewater Maintenance Specialist
Fountain Valley, CA | Full Time
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Wastewater Maintenance Specialist to assist with the following duties:
- Provide leadership support for Superintendent in the implementation of key maintenance initiatives including identification of critical spare parts for placement in stores, elimination of satellite warehouses, deployment of LOTO program, and implementation of housekeeping program.
- Responsible for performing a variety of professional-level duties in the coordination of District maintenance projects, including developing metrics to track the maintenance processes to ensure that they are functioning efficiently, and coordinating process changes with contractors and other departments.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels of organization.
- Utilizing MAXIMO Computerized Maintenance Management software, provide critical input to maintenance planning in Plant-1, Plant-2, and Collection System.
- Communication and interpersonal communication
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate Proficiency (Pivot Tables, Graphs, Data Calculation and Management)
- Minimum of 8 years of journey level experience comparable to a senior mechanic, electrical or instrumentation technician
- Desired qualification include: Possession of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university which is accredited by the US Department of Education, with major coursework in a technical field, business or public administration, or a related field
- Four (4) years of increasingly responsible experience in performing research, analysis, and project management duties
- Experienced use of computer software requirements include: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint. Utilizing MAXIMO Computerized Maintenance Management software
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing