Sr. Electrical Engineer
Anaheim, CA 92801 | Full Time
Project Partners has an exciting position for an experienced Professional Electrical Engineer with strong design skills as related to water treatment, power distribution, automated control valve implementation, SCADA and instrumentation and controls.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will perform physical site validation and adherence to technical drawings. Prepare and review technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and single line drawings to ensure that installations conform to agency standards and requirements. Provide and interpret design specifications and technical drawings, attend meetings on site and validate final product or system installation and operation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in electrical engineering
- Possession of Professional Engineering (PE) license from the State of California
- Minimum Ten years of increasingly responsible electrical engineering experience in water/wastewater or related industry
- Electrical Distribution experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of valid CA ID or Driver’s License and reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing