Sr. Water/Wastewater Project Manager
Perris, CA 92702
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Water /Wastewater Project Manager to assist a public-sector client. This position is perfect for a public sector retiree. The Project Manager will manage multiple complex C.I.P and water operations projects. Management will include duties of planning, budgeting, and consultant management for a variety of water projects. Specific project types will include large diameter pipelines and pumping systems, 50-100cfs. The selected individual would also manage issues and communications with regulatory agencies, stakeholders, and impacted adjacent water or wastewater districts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related degree.
- Professional registration required
- Minimum 15-20 years of civil engineering experience on water or wastewater projects
- Public sector experience is highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid CA Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing