Solid Waste Construction Manager
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Solid Waste Construction Manager to assist a public-sector client in the San Bernardino area. Our ideal candidate is a Solid Waste Construction Manager with strong experience managing construction for solid waste projects.
Solid Waste Construction Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing construction for landfill excavation, pumping systems, pollution control, and gas collection systems
- Overseeing the installation of landfill monofill liner and final cover systems
- Interfacing with contractors and other department officials
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with local and federal regulations
- Participate in SWMD coordination/review project meetings
- Prepare project schedules
- Coordinate and manage technical staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 8 years of construction management experience in solid waste management
- Prior public sector or related consulting experience preferred
- Strong project management/admin skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing