Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer - PE
Perris, CA 92570
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer or Project Manager for a public sector client in the Perris area. Our ideal Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer will have their PE and at least 15 years of water design and/or project management experience.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to advance your engineering career in the public sector and achieve greater work/life balance, this is the position for you!
Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer Responsibilities:
- Project Management for water/wastewater treatment infrastructure and capital improvements
- Coordinate between consultants, other departments, and outside agencies on engineering design projects; Attend regular meetings
- Manage complex facilities expansions or refurbishment projects and establish scopes of work to include progress schedules and cost estimates
- Prepare plans and specification for water and wastewater distribution/conveyance and treatment systems including pipeline, sewers, pump stations, lift stations, filtration plants, water tanks, and drainage facilities
- Monitor construction, conduct field investigations, and ensure all progress meets approved plans, specifications, and state/local regulatory compliance
- Maintain and analyze planning information for land use, population, and demographics and prepare reports on growth related to impact on water, wastewater, and recycled water use and facilities
- Perform facilities studies and hydraulic modelling to evaluate alternative facilities and recommend future capital improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 15 years of water/wastewater design/project management experience
- Professional Registration required
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and GIS preferred, but not required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing