Senior Water System Project Manager
Anaheim, CA 92588
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Water / Wastewater Project Manager to assist a public-sector client in the Orange County area. Our ideal Senior Water / Wastewater Project Manager is an experienced engineer with at least 15 years of water / wastewater infrastructure and treatment design/construction experience.
Senior Water / Wastewater Project Manager responsibilities:
- Managing multiple complex CIP water /wastewater projects
- Overseeing planning, budgeting, and consultant management for water / wastewater projects
- Managing issues and communications with regulatory agencies, stakeholders, and adjacent water organizations
- Managing a range of water /wastewater projects to include pipelines, reservoirs, pump stations, treatment improvements, and other facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 15 years of water project management experience
- PE is strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing