Senior Water System CAD Designer
San Diego, CA 92111
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Senior Water System CAD Designer to assist a public-sector client in the San Diego area. The selected individual will, under general supervision, provide highly skilled technical, engineering support to our Client’s engineering project managers in the planning, design, and permitting departments, assists the Client’s capital improvement projects and existing facilities maintenance.
Responsibilities include calculations, journey-level computer-aided design drafting, plan checking, and related technical duties. The Senior CAD Designer will utilize field survey data and project design criteria and standards to create sketches, record drawings, layouts, right-of-way drawings, legals and plats, graphic displays, exhibits, and maps. Other responsibilities may include creating computer generated graphics and illustrations for reports, presentations and board meetings.
- Graduation from high school, supplemented by college-level course work in civil engineering, drafting, engineering mathematics or related fields.
- 6 years or more of subprofessional computer-aided design drafting.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Valid CA ID or Driver's License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing