Senior Water Quality Management Plan Engineer
Santa Ana, CA 92702
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Stormwater Engineer to assist a municipality in North Orange County. Our ideal candidate is a Senior Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of stormwater quality experience working for public sector organizations ideally on WQMP and grading plans.
The selected individual will review of water quality management plans and grading plans for private land development projects by developers. They will also receive submittals, assign technical review to consultants, provide technical oversight of water quality management plans, and verify consistency with grading plans.
This position is ideal for a retiree with city stormwater experience looking for flexible part-time work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of WQMP/grading plan review experience
- Strong working knowledge of NPDES regulations for municipalities
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing