Senior Water Project Manager
Perris, CA 92572
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Water Project Manager to assist a public-sector client in the Perris area. Our ideal Senior Water Project Manager is an experienced water engineer with at least 10-15 years of water infrastructure and treatment design/construction experience.
Senior Water Project Manager responsibilities:
- Managing multiple complex CIP water projects
- Overseeing planning, budgeting, and consultant management for water projects
- Managing issues and communications with regulatory agencies, stakeholders, and adjacent water organizations
- Managing a range of water projects to include pipelines, reservoirs, pump stations, treatment improvements, and other facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of water project management experience
- PE is strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing