Senior Water Operations Engineer
Anaheim, CA 92801
Are you water operations engineer looking for a new opportunity in the private sector? Looking for a new challenge or want to leverage your experience? We want to hear from you!
Project Partners is seeking a senior water operations engineer for a client in the Anaheim area. Our ideal candidate is a senior or retired water operations engineer with at least 10 years of water supply/distribution operations experience. The operations engineer will be responsible for providing technical assistance/support to resolve water operations problems, optimizing water operations efficiency, and supervising engineering technicians. Other responsibilities include analyzing system operations to identify operational changes to improve efficiency, preparing recommendations to resolve water operations issues, preparing P&IDs and technical reports, review system additions, upgrades, and the work of third parties providing water loss control services (water audits/leak detection)
Working with Project Partners opens opportunities with local municipalities and public-sector organizations to help you build your resume and career the way you want!
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college/university
- PE is highly desirable
- Minimum 10 years of water operations experience
- Strong working knowledge of CPUC, SWRCB, RWQCB, Fire Department, and other agency regulations as they pertain to water operations
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing