Senior Water Engineer
Indio, CA 92201 | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Senior Civil Engineer to serve a public-sector client in the Indio area. The selected individual will plan, manage, and coordinate various capital projects, develop schedules, cost estimates, and lead project teams. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to managing outside consultants, preparing and presenting reports and RFPs, and performing field inspections and site investigations.
The Senior Civil Engineer will also provide representation and make presentations for public hearings, other public agencies, and consulting engineers and contractors. They will also be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance, implementation of design standards, and ensuring that all assigned projects are completed on time and under budget, as well as performing plan checks for private development composite utility and water plans.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- California registration as a Professional Engineer
- Possession of a Grade D2 Distribution Certificate and Grate T2 Treatment Certificate
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience professional experience in water/utility design and construction.
- Experience working in a public agency preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing