Senior Water Engineer - Plan Check
Indio, CA 92201 | Part Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Senior Water Engineer – Plan Check to assist a public-sector client in the Coachella Valley Area. The selected individual will examine and review water system plans, specifications, submittals for various Capital Improvement Projects, and various other plans as needed. The Senior Water Engineer will also advise design professionals, interpret legal and code requirements and recommend changes to contractors and engineers.
Our ideal candidate is a retired Senior Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of design or plan review experience on water or wastewater systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in design or plan review role on water or wastewater projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing