Sr. Bridge Structural Engineer
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Project Partners is seeking a Sr. Bridge Structural Engineer with PE and at 10 years of experience to assist our client in the San Bernardino area. Our ideal Senior Structural Engineer candidate will have extensive bridge design, planning, and maintenance experience.
Senior Structural Engineer responsibilities:
- Prepare bridge replacement conceptual designs, scopes of work, and cost estimates needed to complete Highway Bridge Program (HBP) funding application
- Inspection of county bridges and investigating damage
- Review Caltrans Bridge inspection report (BIR) and propose repair strategies
- Provide technical assistance to bridge maintenance activities
- Prepare technical reports and management plans as needed
- Professional Registration required
- Minimum 10 years of structural engineering experience
- Strong working knowledge of bridge planning, design, and construction
- Strong project management experience
- Familiarity with Caltrans Highway Bridge Program (HBP)
- Working knowledge of ArcGIS is strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing