Senior Public Works Project Manager - Transportation CIP
Long Beach, CA 90802 | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Senior Civil Engineer to provide Public Works project management support to a public-sector client in the Long Beach area with ongoing Transportation Capital Improvement Projects.
Our ideal candidate will have strong experience on significant transportation projects including traffic circles, bike lanes, round-abouts, and other street projects. They will also complete oversight of various consultants providing municipal services. This position is ideal for a public-sector retiree looking for flexible or full-time work, or anyone interested in continuing their career in the public sector.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering required
- Professional registration preferred, but not required
- Minimum 15 years’ experience overseeing design/construction of transportation and/or Capital Improvement Projects required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong Communication and Consultant relationship skill-set
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing