Senior Project Manager
San Dimas, CA 91773
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager to assist a private-sector client in the San Dimas area. Our ideal candidate is a professionally registered Civil Engineer and at least 10 years of project management experience on water/wastewater projects.
The Senior Project Manager will report to the Capital Program Engineer and ensure the deliver and completion of capital water projects. They will be responsible for coordinating pre-construction, construction, and commissioning activities between Operations, Environmental Quality, and Asset Management departments. Other responsibilities include overseeing construction activities, preparing and monitoring reports on project schedules and budgets, and coordinating field changes as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- PE is highly desirable
- Minimum 10 years of project management experience on public works or public utility projects
- Strong working knowledge of project management software (MS Project preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s license and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing