Senior Municipal Planner
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90274
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Municipal Planner for a short-term assignment in the Rancho Palos Verdes area. Our ideal candidate is retired City Planner with at least 10 years of experience.
Senior Municipal Planner Responsibilities:
- Following up on code enforcement complaints, field investigations and ensure compliance
- Preparing staff reports
- Grant writing for FEMA Wildfire Mitigation funding
- Reviewing and processing residential development applications for regulatory compliance
- Preparing environmental assessment reports
- Bachelor’s degree in City/Urban Planning, Architecture, Public Administration or related field
- Master’s degree in urban planning or closely related field and/or AICP certification preferred
- Minimum 10 years of city planning experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing