Senior Civil / C.I.P. Engineer
Brea, CA 92821 | Part Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Senior Civil Engineer to provide design and project management support to a public-sector client in the Orange County area with ongoing pavement management, street rehabilitation, water line replacement projects. The selected individual must be familiar with APWA and waterworks/pavement rehab specifications and design.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable managing multiple (4-5) projects from beginning to end of PS&E phase on through Bid/Award and Construction phases. They will also complete oversight of the Inspection/materials testing consultants. This position is ideal for a public-sector retiree looking for flexible, part-time work.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering required
- Professional registration preferred, but not required
- Minimum 8 years’ experience overseeing design/construction of public works and/or Capital Improvement Projects required
- Strong working knowledge of APWA and waterworks/pavement rehab specifications and design
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong Communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing