Right of Way Analyst
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Project Partners is seeking a Right of Way Analyst to assist our client in the San Bernardino area. Our ideal Right of Way Analyst candidates will have at least 3-5 years of experience and strong working knowledge of right-of-way/easement rules and regulations.
Right of Way Analyst Responsibilities:
- Create/write & interpret property legal descriptions
- Plan, schedule, and assist staff in conducting real property appraisals and advising real property agents on challenging appraisals
- Review and approve real property appraisals conducted by outside appraisers
- Assist and advise staff engaged in negotiations and acquisitions of real property and issues concerning local/regional property rights
- Determine eligibility of persons or businesses seeking relocation assistance under public law 91-646
- Oversee the preparation of deeds, easements, maps, and various other documents
- Order and review searches of records and titles to determine ownership, valuation, encumbrances, and zoning regulations and perform special investigations on issues of right-of-way, sale, or purchase of property for county use
- Meet with and coordinate between other departments, property owners, engineers, utility companies and public sector agencies
- CA Real Estate Appraiser Licensure required
- Minimum 3-5 years of right-of-way experience
- Strong working knowledge of CA real property laws concerning right-of-way, boundaries, and easements
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing