Reclaimed Water Project Manager
Perris, CA 92572 | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Reclaimed Water Project Manager to serve a public-sector client with development and implementation on multiple projects within their complex reclaimed water program. The position requires an understanding of Reclaimed water/Title 22 requirements including California SWRCB Drinking Water Division’s engineering reports, water supply agreement, and reclaimed water construction requirements.
The selected individual will help manage various reclaimed water CIP projects, develop project scope, handle consultant RFPs, and manage both design and construction through completion. He/she will also review and comment on technical reports prepared by others; prepare agenda reports, and other written correspondence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience involving design, construction, and inspection of water (ideally reclaimed water) projects
- Professional Registration preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid CA ID or Driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing