Public Works Construction Inspector
Santa Ana, CA 92702
Project Partners has an immediate need for Public Works Inspector to assist a client in the Santa Ana area. The selected individual will perform inspections of various public works construction projects involving flood control; roads; sewers; storm water systems; culverts; landscaping; and new buildings for harbors, beaches, and parks.
Other responsibilities include interpretation of plans and specifications, interpretation of code requirements, issuance of stop-work orders and citations, and staying abreast of current codes and regulations. Our ideal candidate will possess relevant International Code Council (ICC) Certifications.
- Graduation from High School or GED equivalent required
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an inspector on Public Works and CIP projects
- Specialized training or coursework in building/construction trades highly desirable
- Ability to learn to perform field inspection duties related to construction/modification of various structures relative to applicable codes, ordinances, and laws; learn to interpret and apply technical building codes and ordinances
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing