Project Engineer - PE
Gardena, CA 90248
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Project Engineer to assist a private-sector client in the Torrance area. Our ideal candidate is an Associate-level Civil Engineer with PE and at least 5 years of experience preferably in construction on water projects.
The Project Engineer will report to the Capital Program Engineer and ensure the deliver and completion of capital water projects. They will be responsible for coordinating pre-construction, construction, and commissioning activities between Operations, Environmental Quality, and Asset Management departments. Other responsibilities include overseeing construction activities, preparing and monitoring reports on project schedules and budgets, and coordinating field changes as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or relate field
- PE required
- Minimum 5 years of construction experience on public utility projects
- Strong working knowledge of project management software (MS Project preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s license
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing