Pretreatment Program Manager
Riverside, CA 92503
Project Partners is seeking a Pretreatment Program Manager to assist a public-sector client in the Riverside area. Our ideal candidate is a Pretreatment Manager with a valid CWEA Environmental Compliance Inspector Certificate Grade II and a minimum of 10 years of experience in a pretreatment role.
The Pretreatment Program Manager will oversee planning; the implementation of programs, activities, and special projects for the Permitting and Pretreatment Program; ensure regulatory compliance with relevant state, federal, OCSD, and local discharge requirements; and perform permit preparation, monitoring, inspection, reporting, document/data management, and QA/QC duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Engineering, or closely related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in pretreatment field
- CWEA Environmental Compliance Inspector Certificate Grade II
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes as sources of industrial waste and effects on wastewater treatment
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal laws pertaining to the position
- Strong working knowledge of pretreatment standards
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing