Permit Parking Technician
Santa Ana, CA 92701 | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Permit Services Technician to serve a local public-sector agency. The selected individual will interact with the public to provide information and general assistance related to the issuance of Parking Permits. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to issuing permits, calculating and collecting relevant fees, and providing general administrative support to the organization.
Our ideal candidate will have prior administrative experience, preferably with a public-sector organization; strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface with the public on a day to day basis; and a strong command of verbal and written Spanish.
- Fluency in verbal and written Spanish required
- Graduation from High School or GED equivalent
- 1-2 years of administrative support experience required, preferably with a public-sector organization
- Working experience utilizing Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing