Paving Contracts Administrator
Orange, CA 92782
Project Partners is seeking a Paving Contracts Administrator with at least 2 years of experience to assist a public sector client in the Orange area. Our ideal Paving Contracts Administrator will have strong experience monitoring and administering large complex contracts in the public sector.
Paving Contracts Administrator Responsibilities:
- Prepare both routine and complex contracts/agreements for street/pavement improvement projects
- Research and review construction plans/blueprints; scopes of service; and applicable codes, laws, ordinances, and statutes
- Ensure regulatory compliance related to irrigation and landscape construction for all contracts
- Develop and oversee the completion of established department goals
- Respond accurately to requests and inquiries to make appropriate recommendations
- Prepare technical, financial, and administrative reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years of contracts administration experience preferably in the public sector
- Strong working knowledge of local codes and ordinances regarding paving/pavement rehabilitation
- Prior construction, inspection, or public works experience is preferred
- Strong writing skills and command of the English language required
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing