Santa Ana, CA 92701
Project Partners is seeking an Administrative Assistant with at least 3 years of experience to serve as Management Aide for our client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal Management Aide candidates will have at least 1 year of public sector experience and strong analytical skills.
Management Aide responsibilities:
- Gathering, compiling, analyzing and evaluating data
- Conducting surveys, research, and studies to improve operational/administrative process
- Writing and preparing comprehensive reports including detailed findings and recommendations
- Assist with the development of new programs, procedures, methods, and systems
- Assist individuals requesting information, services, or making complaints
- Review and analyze basic agreements, correspondence, and pending legislation
- Assisting with budget preparation and control
- Bachelor’s degree in Public or Business Administration or related field
- 3 years of admin support experience with at least 1 year of public-sector experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Ability to interpret financial and demographic data
- Strong writing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing