Junior Electrical Engineer
Anaheim Anaheim, CA 92805
Project Partners is seeking Junior Electrical Engineer for a public-sector client in the Orange County area. Our ideal candidate is a Junior Electrical Engineer with some experience working on power distribution projects.
The Junior Electrical Engineer will work with our client’s power utilities department and assist with creating service plans for installing 5G antennas on street light poles. They will also assist with plan checking for plans submitted by developers as well as working in the field to inspect light poles and opening pull boxes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- E.I.T. certification is desirable
- 1-3 years of Power Distribution experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid Driver’s license and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing