Junior Civil Engineer - Construction Coordinator
Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
Project Partners is seeking a Junior Civil Engineer to assist a public-sector client in LA. The selected individual will assist with project management and coordinate with contractors on a wide range of projects in an around the LA area. The Junior Civil Engineer will also be responsible for ensuring that all contractor submittals are reviewed by the appropriate departments, collecting reviewer comments, and releasing each submittal to the relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field required
- Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) certification preferred
- Prior experience in a plan review/project coordinator role for a public-sector organization desired
- Strong organizational and communication skills highly desired
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing