Junior Civil Engineer - Wastewater GIS
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Junior Civil Engineer to assist a public-sector wastewater organization in the Orange County area. The selected individual will assist with GIS projects including district and wastewater treatment infrastructure mapping.
The selected individual will review wastewater plant assets to identify piping, valves, and other features to be incorporated into an existing GIS database. They will also read legal descriptions of parcels being annexed into the district’s service area and mapping these in GIS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field required
- I.T. preferred, but not required
- 1-3 years of Civil Engineering experience
- Coursework or 1 year of experience with GIS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing