Junior CAD Designer - Water System
Carson, CA | Part Time
Project Partners is seeking a Part-Time CAD Designer with experience in water system design. The selected person will, under general supervision, provide technical, engineering CAD support to our Client’s potable and recycled water systems as well as update to the treatment plant. They will work closely with senior project managers address key capital improvement projects as well as existing facilities maintenance projects. Also, they will assist in the preparation of graphic displays, exhibits, and maps.
- Graduation from high school, supplemented by college-level course work in civil engineering, drafting, engineering mathematics or related fields.
- 1 year or more of subprofessional computer-aided design drafting.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience in ArcMap (GIS) is a plus
- Revit experience is a plus
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing