Interim Water CIP Manager
Anaheim, CA 92805
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Water CIP Manager with at least 10 years of water CIP Management experience to assist a Northern Orange County municipality for an interim assignment. Our ideal candidate is a retired Water CIP Manager with extensive Engineering Management and CIP experience.
The selected individual will direct, manage, supervise, and coordinate the activities of the Water Engineering Department including water services. The Water CIP Manager will coordinate with other divisions, departments, or outside agencies and provide complex administrative support to management staff. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to managing Engineering Project Managers; overseeing the completion of water-related Capital Improvement Projects; and overseeing the long and short-term planning, demand forecasting, and location of water supply resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration required
- Minimum 10 years of water engineering management experience
- Strong CIP project management experience
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing