Whittier, CA 90601
Project Partners is seeking an experienced GIS Developer to assist our client in the Whittier area. Our ideal GIS Developer candidate will have at least 5 years of spatial analysis and programming experience and strong working knowledge of ArcGIS Online and Web App Builder.
GIS Developer Responsibilities:
- Generating maps for district staff and engineers for various projects
- Spatial analysis work for solid waste and/or wastewater projects
- Maintain and update existing GIS database
- Input textual and geographic data for preparation of GIS mapping projects
- Basic Python scripting for various GIS and ArcGIS Online processes and applications
- Developing GIS applications using Web App Builder
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, GIS, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of GIS/ArcGIS Online experience
- Strong working knowledge of Python scripting for GIS
- Prior experience working with Web App Builder is strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing