Indian Wells, CA 92210 | Full Time
Project Partners is seeking an Engineering Technician to assist a municipality in the Coachella Valley area. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of Engineering Technician experience preferably in the public sector. The selected individual will perform grading and encroachment plan check, process grading submittals, issue permits, and help to develop a digital database of right of way maps, street improvements, and utility mapping.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to performing NPDES commercial and industrial storm water inspections, assisting staff with meeting NPDES and MS4 Permit requirements, and assisting facility owners achieve compliance by providing educational materials.
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years of Engineering Technician experience preferably with a public-sector organization
- General familiarity with and ability to read grading/encroachment plans
- Familiarity with NPDES compliance
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing