Perris, CA 92572 | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for an Engineering Administrator to assist a public-sector agency in Perris. The selected individual will coordinate with developers and consultants to obtain plans and assist with day-to-day project coordination. Our ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in an admin or engineering technician position, a familiarity with engineering plans, and strong communication and organizational skills.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- 1-2 Years of experience in an admin or Engineering Technician role preferably with a public-sector agency
- General familiarity with engineering plans
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing